I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay, especially their Naked line, which include 3 eyeshadow pallets, foundation, and nail polish. So when I heard about a cheek product that would be releasing, I knew I had to try it. This Naked Flushed palette was $30 which I think is a pretty good price for being a 3-in-1 palette. It include bronzer, highlighter, and blush. Both the bronzer and blush are matte, which is definitely a pro for me as I hate any make up with too much sparkle. The highlighter has a little more shine too it but it's not over glittery. I think the colors have a good amount of pigmentation and would compliment a lot of skin tones. My skin is pretty fair but the blush and bronzer give me a nice glow when I apply them lightly. The packaging is sleek and I love that it comes with built in mirror. Overall, I'm very happy with this palette. Urban Decay is a brand that never fails to impress me and I can't wait to try the new Naked Skin BB Cream as well.
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette Review
I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay, especially their Naked line, which include 3 eyeshadow pallets, foundation, and nail polish. So when I heard about a cheek product that would be releasing, I knew I had to try it. This Naked Flushed palette was $30 which I think is a pretty good price for being a 3-in-1 palette. It include bronzer, highlighter, and blush. Both the bronzer and blush are matte, which is definitely a pro for me as I hate any make up with too much sparkle. The highlighter has a little more shine too it but it's not over glittery. I think the colors have a good amount of pigmentation and would compliment a lot of skin tones. My skin is pretty fair but the blush and bronzer give me a nice glow when I apply them lightly. The packaging is sleek and I love that it comes with built in mirror. Overall, I'm very happy with this palette. Urban Decay is a brand that never fails to impress me and I can't wait to try the new Naked Skin BB Cream as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love Urban Decay products too! This actually looks really good, I think I'll have to buy it :D thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete- Celine
http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/
Haven´t heard of Urban Decay before, but love the colors :)
ReplyDeletexoxo KJ
http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/
This looks beautiful!
ReplyDeletexx MJ
http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/
I NEED THIS! love their naked eyeshadow palette, this looking amazing! Found your blog on IFC! glad to be a follower! :)
ReplyDeleteCourtney
http://courtneywears.blogspot.com
The Naked Flushed palette looks gorgeous - I want it!
ReplyDeletexxx
www.forevermissvanity.com
I love the box it comes in and the blush seems like such a lovely rosy color :) I found your lovely blog on IFB and started following. Stop by whenever for a visit and follow back if you like what you see.
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Dora :)
http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/
I've been thinking about getting one of these NAKED Palettes! They just seem like the perfect all in one, and urban decay is such a good brand!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the review!
http://DownToStars.blogspot.com
It's so great! : ) Like it so much! : )
ReplyDeleteI wish you would've had swatches to show but overall, this is a good review. I've heard some people who don't like it at all though.. :( I LOVE the Basics eyeshadow palette though!
ReplyDeletexo Ashley
luckylittlebird.blogspot.com
Hi lovely! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Visit my blog and look at the Liebster Award post for details :)
ReplyDeletewww.april2august.blogspot.com.au/
Xx
Danielle
I love it!
ReplyDeleteI am your new follower via gfc and bloglovin'
kisses
Zoi
http://zoiloves.blogspot.gr/
Hi Hannah,
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your blog! I also wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out http://lizzieandjaneblog.blogspot.com/ for more information!
❤Britt
Lizzie and Jane
I love urban decay! I have been dying to try the new Naked line!
ReplyDeletehttp://couturemacaroon.blogspot.dk
xx
Mariana
hey hannah!!! i don't even know if we have UD in México, at least I haven't seen it where I live and although I'm not expert on make up I think this is totally an item any "beuty-dummy" should havee!!!! Thanks so much for the review!
ReplyDeletethis sounds like another top notch product from Urban Decay! Just found your blog and really love it :) so much so that I'm following and adding your button to my page! xxx
ReplyDeletekatieclarkemakeup.blogspot.com
This palette looks so handy and useful! The colors are beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower!
x
Alona | stylewanders.blogspot.com
I just did a review on a few of there palettes!! Urban Decay is my Favorite Brand,
ReplyDeleteRikasFashionBox