Spring is almost here again, meaning it'll soon be time to start brighting up our wardrobes! Luckily for me, it looks like black and white will still be in this season. (Incase you haven't noticed, black is my favorite color to wear.) However, nothing can lighten up your day and put you in the mood for warm weather like the traditional pastel, mint, and floral clothing. Over the past month or so, as I was hunting for new pieces, I tried to look for colorful items that still had a bit of edge to them. (You will see a recurring theme of studs and crosses.) Here's some of the jewelry and clothes that I've picked up. Hopefully this can inspire or help you for when you're searching for new spring fashions.
Starting from top to bottom: Coral/Teal crops tops from American Apparel, Studded grey tank from Topshop, Coral cross tee from TJ Maxx, Pearl collar cutout tank from Urban Outfitters, White peplum tank from Urban Outfitters, Maroon velvet cut out dress form Mink Pink, Mint green cropped sweat from Topshop, Floral leggings from H&M, and black Disco Pants from American Apparel.
Hindu bracelet and necklace from Hautelook, Stackable ring set from H&M, Cross necklace and cuff from Topshop, Cross bracelet and spike necklace from Forever 21.
Ah I love all of this, particularly that dress and green jumper!xx
ReplyDeletehttp://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/
Love your new stuff! :D
ReplyDeletexx MJ
http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/
Love the velvet dress and the studded Topshop top!
ReplyDelete- Celine
http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/
What a great haul! Love the bright colours and florals.
ReplyDeleteI love the veleved dress - so beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI just purchased those same floral leggings! I adore the fit and material.
ReplyDeleteIm in love with that velvet dress omg!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4922499/
http://ttacky.blogspot.co.uk/
i love every single one of these items!
ReplyDeleteahhhh! i'm jealous!!
www.lamodemm.blogspot.co.uk
Ooo i love the minkpink dress! gorg!!
ReplyDeletewww.fashionfocused.net
www.facebook.com/fashionfocusednet
Beautiful Finds!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.TouchedeMode.com
love your choices, especially your accessories and pants <3
ReplyDelete