This past Saturday, a group of my friends and I went to Indianapolis to see Ed Sheeran in concert. We'd been counting down the days for months. I didn't think it was possible, but I fell even more in love with Ed. He's the best performer I've ever seen and it had to have been the best show I ever attended. The opening acts Foy Vance and Rizzle Kicks were amazing as well. My friends and I arrived at the venue about 5 hours before show time, in hopes of getting the best possible seats, since it was general admission. However, the line was still soooo long but we managed to be pretty close. I could go on forever about how great the whole thing was. Before the concert we stopped by H&M and I got a couple things. I fell in love with these skull patterned leggings and sequined collar necklace. Maroon has recently been my favorite color to wear, so I got this plain shirt that I can wear with a lot of different outfits. The green color of the dress is so pretty and I can't wait to wear it when spring comes! I'm curious to know if any of my followers have seen Ed in concert, if so leave a comment telling me of your experience. :)



Ahh I love Ed Sheeran! I bet the concert was amazing :D Great clothes too! x
ReplyDelete- Celine
http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au
OMG, I'm so jealous you saw Ed Sheeran's concert, he never came to my country! :(
ReplyDeleteGreat choice of clothes. :)
xx MJ
http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/
Hi doll- small world, I'm actually going to the Ed Sheeran show this weekend in my hometown. Can't wait!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com
Oh, you were lucky to see Ed. I love him too. :) Also love your black collar! Following you on GFC!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Lucy :)
stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz
Ed Sheeran + lots of cute outfits = 1 Happy Reader
ReplyDeletehttp://kjandersen.wordpress.com/
really like the leggings and the sequin collar!!! Also I wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! YAY :D
ReplyDeleteCute clothes. Want to follow eachother!
ReplyDeletewww.nightchayde.blogspot.com
you are so lucky you got to go to Ed Sheeran’s concert, he’s amazing!
ReplyDelete