Saturday, January 19, 2013

Peplum.


This peplum top was on sale at Zara for only $19.99! I love the baroque pattern and the leather detail. I paired it with my DKNY leather leggings and a pair of wedges I found in my mom's closet. I'm wearing this out today and going to the mall with my friend, putting in some job applications, and checking out the 50% clearance sale at Urban Outfitters. I heard they have a lot of good deals on clothes this weekend. Have you guys recently been to UO and picked anything up? 

23 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful - all the little intricate details are lovely, I didn't realise the leather trimming at first! I love Zara's clothes, they're always so polished and chic ^.^

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peplum is making it's way to the spring. I didn't think it would be big in the winter but I've seen many of my icons rock this trend. You look great in it. =)

    -Laideetam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love Zara, my daughter (who also goes into my closet for shoes) adores this store and we go there as often as we can...that top looks fabulous and a lot more expensive than it is. Thanks for reaching out to me on IFB, I am now following via bloglovin and GFC :)
    ♥ Noemi
    Fashion: Classy N Glamorous
    Travel: Across The Sea
    Facebook • Fashion
    Facebook • Travel

    ReplyDelete
  4. That peplum really looks good on you! really love this outfit. so simple but still look chic!

    xx Ellisya
    http://themondaydiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty outfit! I want leather leggings/pants so bad. I will make them part of my wardrobe soon.
    xo
    Tiffy
    www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look and I love that peplum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing and that peplum top looks great on you. Also thanks for your message on IFB, I am now your new follower. xoxoxoxo

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion
    www.madforfashionforless.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hottttt outfit gorgeous girl!!

    http://becky-jeanisnotmylover.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like that top! So cute!

    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, I really like the colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything about this top- the color, subtle print and of course the peplum. :) You look lovely!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit. I have an obsession with peplum tops lately, I can't stop buying them!

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fabulous! and your business cards are darling:-) Give them out proudly, dear because your blog is great and you are gorgeous.
    I'm now following via GFC and bloglovin

    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the peplum top! and it looks great with the leather leggings! ^^



    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the peplum style! You are definitely rockin' that outfit!

    www.stylistastrove2.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have such an obsession with peplum tops! Love how you styled it girlie !!

    XO,
    Pauline @ http://mystyleinstinct.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous! xx http://lesimplyclassy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  19. waah, this is beautiful, love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. loveleh

    follow me on GFC and comment on my latest posts

    xx Domenic
    stylehuntingclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this outfit! Zara is my favorite. The pants are also gorgeous!

    www.style-me-yesterday.com

    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete