I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was for Essie to release their new spring collection! Anyone that has read my previous posts knows that I'm obsessed with Essie. It's basically the only brand I use on my nails. Their previous fall and winter collections were must-haves for me, and these spring edition polishes are no exception. I love the collection boxes because they include a mini-size of four polishes, allowing you to try out most of the varnishes without having to pay $8 a bottle. On the downside, they don't include all the polishes, but all the colors are still for sale separately. The box includes Madison Ave-Hue (chic pink), Bond with Whomever (posh lilac), Avenue Maintain (Parisian blue), and Go Ginza (soft cherry blossom pink). Hip-anema (bright red-orange) and Maximillian Strasse-her (cool grey-green) are the only two missing polishes. This collection is so perfect for spring because of the pastels and pop colors. I have to say my favorite is probably Avenue Maintain. I normally think blue polishes can look tacky, but this hue is definitely classy. You can find these varnishes at Ulta for $8 a piece, or $17 for the 4-piece set. For more info on these beautiful varnishes check out http://www.essie.com/latest-collection/.
Very pretty colors. I can't wait for Spring.
ReplyDeletexo
Tiffy
http://www.CuteLA.com
I love these colors especially the "bond with whomever"
ReplyDeletexx MJ
http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt
Awn these colors are really cute!
ReplyDeletei love essie nail polishes! such pretty shades! love "bond with whomever" and "avenue maintain" the most (:
ReplyDeletehttp://sunsetswings.blogspot.com
xx S.