Tuesday, January 15, 2013

OOTD + More Leather

Hello! Sorry it's been a while since I last posted. I want to quickly thank all of my new followers & announce that there will be an international giveaway when I reach 100. :) Here's a little outfit post and some pictures to show you some stuff that recently came in the mail. The first being an amazing leather button down, and the second, some long needed makeup brushes! I also want to apologize in advance for posting so much about leather, haha. I'm just trying to get use out of my darker, winter clothes before spring comes.

Jacket & BDG Jeans: Urban Outfitters Combat Boots: Steve Madden Tank: Forever 21 Necklace: Marc Jacobs



This shirt from the brand 'My Tribe' (purchased on Hautelook) is a bit edgy, even for me! But I saw it and fell it love with it and thought it would be a good layering peice. 


I can never bring myself to splurge on MAC brushes, but was in need of a decent set of brushes and stumbled upon these on Hautelook. I've tried Elf brushes in the past and think they certainly do the job! These were also on sale for $19 compared to the regular $32.

I'll be back with a review on some Urban Decay products releasing soon!

13 comments:

  1. That's good value! I will have to check them out! Love your jacket
    www.AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leather is big right now and I haven't seen a button up like that yet. Awesome find! I can't wait to see it in some outfit post.

    xo
    Tiffy
    www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was dying for that jacket from Urban Outfitters for so long!! I guess its too late now to get it though. :(

    www.ashopaholicblog@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can find one elsewhere, and probably cheaper!

      Delete
  4. love the shirt!

    www.sophie-lm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your jacket! And are elf brushes any good?

    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    I've nominated YOU for a Liebster Awards! All the details about your nomination and what to do next are on my blog. Congrats!!! More info here: http://blondiecatstyle.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog!
    I just started doing outfit posts:
    http://evangelinesallegory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shirt is amazing! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love the leather button down! Leather is my favorite trend right now and button downs are my favorite type of shirt so I love both together So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that shirt leather? Very cool. I'd totally rock that.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. neat

    xx Domenic
    stylehuntingclub.com

    ReplyDelete