Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mini Haul!

Hey guys! As I mentioned in my last post, I went to a couple malls in Indy. As I predicted, all my money and gift cards were spent at the end of the day. I didn't get too much, except a couple things I've had my eye on for a while. In addition to going shopping, I also saw Les Miserables (Which I definitely recommend everyone go see!) & hung out with some friends.
I have to say the jacket was my favorite purchase. I was in desperate need of a light cardigan and I'm so glad I found this one. The dress was a bit of an impulse buy, I have a knack for buying dresses and never having an excuse to wear them. Hopefully you guys enjoyed that little haul and I'll be back soon with a beauty post!



14 comments:

  1. omg you bought the xx's record! I'm super jealous, i love them and I've been dying to get a record player as well!! Great haul!

    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the record player for Christmas & I saw this record and I HAD to have it. Now all I need is there newest album. & Thank you!

      Delete
  2. love the beaded collar dress!

    cute blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beaded collar dress! Adorable!

    Check out my latest post !

    XOXO
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul!

    Karen,xx
    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the creme knit sweater from Urban Outfitters. I also find whenever I buy dresses, I always end up having something later to wear it to. It's like a positive affirmation to get invited to something to utilize it.

    xo
    Tiffy
    www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that beaded collar dress, it's so pretty!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Now following you on both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the beaded dress from forever 21. I wish Urban Outfitters would come to the PH soon! <3

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forever21 is an excellent treasure trove for cool fashion finds. The beaded collar dress is so adorable!

    www.stylistastrove2.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete