Thursday, January 10, 2013

Free Business Cards from Moo.com!




Today I came home to find these business cards I ordered from Moo.com, and I have to say I'm in love with them! I'm not quite sure who I'm going to give them out to, but Moo's website had such a great deal, I couldn't pass it up. The deal is that you get 50 FREE cards, on which you can add an image on one side, and your logo/info on the other. The only downside is the small Flickr logo, but I really can't complain about that. I believe the promotion is still going on, you can check it out by clicking here. You can completely customize your free business cards, all you have to do is pay for shipping. My shipping cost was only $5. The cards are of great quality and are thick and sturdy. I chose to add the semi-gloss finish as well. I was also very impressed by how fast my order came in. I ordered on the 2nd, the estimated due date was the 15th, but they came here today, the 10th! When I do run out of these cards, I will definitely be ordering more from Moo. Let me guys know if you decide to order your own business cards!

22 comments:

  1. Great post! thanks for telling us about the website! :)

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Hope someone gets some use out of it!

      Delete
  2. wow your business cards look nice! :D thank you so much for your message on IFB! <3

    xx, Francesca of http://primpandpaper.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Moo! We get a lot of things through them. Your card look awesome!
    www.AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant idea! And your cards look so gorgeous and professional! You've definitely inspired me to create some as well! Thank you!

    Also, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out this post for details: http://www.gelatolollobrigida.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    xo

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just recently got some business cards from Moo, they're such incredible quality! These are lovely ^.^

    http://flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards! I just read that book a few days ago : ) There are some great tips in there! Great blog!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    xo,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to order new business cards from Moo. Thanks for reminding me. I love them, they are so sturdy and well made. People are always impressed.

    xo
    Tiffy
    www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Thanks for the tip! Love your business cards template! <3

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really gorgeous cards! I purchased my current ones from moo and I love them. This is such a great deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tip! Will definitely check them out!

    x
    http://affordablefashionforyou.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cards look great. Please check my blog Coocoo4coco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was going to get business cards this year, but from Vistaprint. Your's are so lovely I may have to compare the two websites.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. please check out my blog :) I really want more people to follow and comment :) thanks! http://prettylildolls.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for posting about Moo.com! I've been wondering where I can business cards made!

    www.ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The cards look great a sim sure that as you eager into the Wong of blogging you give out loads as you meet lots of creative and stylish people
    http://wotshernameagain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. These business cards are too cute!!
    Do all the business cards come with the flickr logo, or only the free ones?

    <3
    Elizabeth Joy
    http://www.imwildcat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only the free business cards have the flickr logo!

      Delete
  18. Great blog, glad you messaged on IFB.
    Your cards are very nice.

    http://fxshionwasted.blogspot.com

    xo BK

    ReplyDelete