Saturday, December 29, 2012

What I Got for Christmas: Jewelry Haul

I promised I'd post soon, so here I am! These are the jewelry items I got.




I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this Marc Jacobs watch and I think it's now officially my favorite item of jewelry I own. It's rose gold and white so it will look good with a lot of different outfits.

The other two items are so me, I like anything with studs.

Is there any arm candy or other trinkets you've recently added to your jewelry box?

X

4 comments:

  1. You got some nice jewellery bought for you :) I love studs too

    Tanesha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I would like to follow your blog. But how do I do? Because there is no google friend connect gadget on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be fixed now! Just look under the 'Followers' tab on the right. :)

      X

      Delete
  3. I recieved a similar Marc by Marc Jacobs watch for Christmas. Very Cute.

    ReplyDelete