Sunday, December 30, 2012

What I Got for Christmas: Beauty Haul

For the first time ever, I think I actually like what I got in my stocking more than my actual presents. I got these amazing beauty items (along with gift cards, and of course, candy!) some of which are my all time personal faves, and other products which I'm looking forward to trying.
Below are what I consider to be the most important products and ones I definitely recommend.

Starting from left to right: 
Chocomania Body Scrub from The Body Shop - Normally I hate anything chocolate scented (well, besides chocolate) but this actually smells so good! I'm already a regular user of both the lemon and coconut body scrubs but this might become my top choice.

Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette by Urban Decay - I already own the Naked 1 & 2 palettes but feel this one is a must-have. I like that the colors of these eyeshadows aren't shimmery, because I prefer a more matte-look for my make-up in the daytime.

Daisy Perfume by Marc Jacobs - It's a wonderful flowery scent, that comes second to only one other perfume, Dot by Marc Jacobs. This perfume also has the prettiest decorative bottle.

Michael Kors Leg Shine - This stick is of good use when you're opting for shorter clothing. It leaves your legs looking shiny, but not oily.

LashGASM Mascara by Too Faced - My most beloved mascara EVER! Once I discovered this, I haven't changed my lash regiment since. It makes my lashes look voluptuous and lengthy. 

Evian Face Mist - Use this to freshen up your make-up and keep your face hydrated.

Essie Winter Collection Nail Polish - It's safe to say Essie is my favorite brand of nail-polish. I think they have the fastest drying and best colored varnishes.  The only problem I have with this polish collection is deciding on which color to paint my nails first!

Lori Greiner Travalo - It's a perfume dispenser you can take with you when you travel. All you have to do is pump it up till its full, much easier then carrying around a big bottle of perfume and risking it breaking.

The Bake Shoppe Box by Philosophy - This little box contains a Christmas Cookie 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel, & bubble bath, as well as a Sweet Creamy Frosting body lotion. They both smell amazing, just like any other Philosophy product.  I recommend checking out the brand and it's other variety of scents if these two aren't to your liking.

NARS Lipgloss in Albatross - A nice, shimmery gloss that works for both day and night.

If you have any questions about the above products or other items I didn't mention, feel free to comment. Are they're any beauty buys you would suggest? 

7 comments:

  1. lovely gifts! Thanks for visiting and following my blog! of course i followed you back <3 :)

    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    - happy new year♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & Happy New Year too you as well. :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely blog! Thanks for the follow :)
    http://stylepreserve.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, did you paint the icon of the lady at the top of the page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a water color painting I found on Polyvore. I wish I was talented enough to paint that!

      Delete
  4. Wow that is one great haul! Looks like I need to do some shopping!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally going to get my mom a Naked palette for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete