Saturday, November 24, 2012

F/W Footwear

It's that time of the year again, where we have to put away our open toed shoes and opt for warmer footwear. Although I will miss my sandals, I'm way to excited to pull out my favorite pair of combat boots. Let's not make the mistake of wearing those cringe-worthy Uggs this winter, but instead these cute shoes that will still manage to keep your feet warm.

1. These leopard print slippers are available here for $145. The print make the shoe fun, but the classy style keeps it fashionable.

2. These Western-style ankle booties can be bought here for $124. These are fancy enough to wear with a dress or skirt, but can be dressed down to wear with jeans at school.

3.These nude, quilted leather flats with a golden toe are available here for $235. These shoes go with anything and can dress up all outfits.

4.These combat boots can be bought here for $100. These are my go-to shoe! I have this particular style boot in all the available colors, and some with stud embellishments.

5.These white oxfords are available here for $328. Though white is still a neutral color, it adds more of a pop then brown or black.

6. These black riding boots can be bought here for $128. These are perfect if you live in a cold climate, when it starts to snow.

I know these shoes are at a higher-price range, but keep in mind you can find similar items that are less expensive. I hope you found this list useful!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment