Starting from top to bottom: Coral Bustier/Bra from Urban Outfitters, Striped Mint Tank from Urban Outfitters, Coral Collared Blouse from Forever 21, Jean Jacket from Goodwill, Black and White Striped Jeans from Forever 21, Periwinkle Blue Pants from Forever 21, Purple BDG Jeans from Urban Outfitters, Black Gem Double Knuckle Ring from Urban Outfitters.
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Spring Clothing Haul Part 2
I've been on Spring Break the past week so I've had some time to do a little shopping and luckily found a lot of good sales! The main trend I kept seeing in stores was vertical stripes, so I bought a cute collared shirt and an awesome pair of pants that incorporated this trend. The coral bustier was only $10, definitely a steal. I think I'll wear it under a loose fitted white tank in the summer. I spotted the jean jacket at Goodwill, that was probably previously owned by a grandma, but I think by pairing it with a thin scarf I can really update it for spring. Colored jeans are something I can't get enough of! Especially because they're so cheap. I surprised myself by only buying one item that is black/white! I've really made an effort to put more color in my wardrobe. The only jewelry item I got is a double knuckle ring, that I got for $2. Now the only thing I need is some moderately warm weather to be able to wear these new clothes!
Starting from top to bottom: Coral Bustier/Bra from Urban Outfitters, Striped Mint Tank from Urban Outfitters, Coral Collared Blouse from Forever 21, Jean Jacket from Goodwill, Black and White Striped Jeans from Forever 21, Periwinkle Blue Pants from Forever 21, Purple BDG Jeans from Urban Outfitters, Black Gem Double Knuckle Ring from Urban Outfitters.
Starting from top to bottom: Coral Bustier/Bra from Urban Outfitters, Striped Mint Tank from Urban Outfitters, Coral Collared Blouse from Forever 21, Jean Jacket from Goodwill, Black and White Striped Jeans from Forever 21, Periwinkle Blue Pants from Forever 21, Purple BDG Jeans from Urban Outfitters, Black Gem Double Knuckle Ring from Urban Outfitters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Great choices. Love those black and white striped pants!
ReplyDeleteBring on the spring weather.
Pia
pjmscloset.blogspot.ca
I love your light wardrobe, these outfits look very cute. I'm trying to add feminine pieces to mine as well, currently most of the things I buy are in black or grays. Lol. <3
ReplyDeleteXO, Michi
www.hautemenot.blogspot.com
i love these they all look so great for spring! i especially really like the bra and light green blouse they're beautiful colours :)
ReplyDeleteGreat purchases. I bet they all will look good on you:) I hope you can participate in What You Wear to get a chance of being featured in my blog, since I bet everyone love your looks. You can visit my blog to know how, I made a post about it. http://themondaydiary.blogspot.com/2013/03/wanna-be-featured-on-my-blog.html
ReplyDeletexx Ellisya
http://themondaydiary.blogspot.com/
This is a haul of epic proportions! I am jelly!
ReplyDelete: signe
thedailysavant.blogspot.com
this is a great haul... Happy Spring!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://ristlicious.blogspot.com/
love the Springy colours & I adore that ring!!
ReplyDeleteCorinne xo
http://corinnemonique.blogspot.com
I'm feeling pretty jealous of all of your new items! That bustier is gorgeous- such a lovely colour!
ReplyDelete-Kate
www.bleached-mort.blogspot.com
What a lovely blog you have! Thanks for finding me on IFB!
ReplyDeletewww.theflamboyante.com