Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Green with Envy.

Hey guys! Hope you've had a good start to the new year.  My day hasn't been very eventful, but I did manage to get a few things done. Urban Outfitters was having a sale on BDG jeans, and since they are my favorite brand of jeans and the only kind I wear, I had to get some. I've been wanting these dark green pants for a while. I also went to the Humane Society with my friend to help her pick out a new pet. She had set her heart on a dog only to find out it was already being adopted. I personally hate going to animal shelters because I end up wanting to have all the animals as pets, and leave depressed. Aside from that, I got some reading done (And by reading I don't mean actual books or anything for school, but magazines) and finally repainted my nails. I used the Leading Lady polish from Essie's new winter collection. Tomorrow I'll be going to Indianapolis for some shopping and will probably end up spending all of the money I got for Christmas. I don't think it's physically possible for me to save. So be on the lookout for a clothing haul!


 
     








11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's from Forever 21.

      Delete
    2. The pants look amazing with the cross printed jumper and the I'm loving the nail polish!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving that cross jumper :D Yay for a clothing haul next :)

    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumper is amaaaazing!

    XXX
    Alexia

    http://www.theillustrated-edge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reaching out on IFB. Your sweater is really cute and l love the paired it with the green jeans! Cute!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jumper! And the green with it is fabulous! The nail polish is amazing!!

    Check out my latest post !

    XOXO
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. the jumper is uber cool and the nail varnish is gorg!!

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo!

    xx Domenic
    stylehuntingclub.com

    ReplyDelete